Since 1976, the Pastore family has been providing residential and light commercial HVAC services to Pearl River and the surrounding areas of Rockland, NY, Westchester, NY, South Orange County, NY, Bergen, NJ and Passaic, NJ. The father and son team of Tom Pastore and T.J. Pastore are at the helm of Clarkstown Heating & Air Conditioning, providing full-service HVAC contracting that includes air conditioning, heating, boilers, generators and indoor air quality solutions.
MPW was asked to:
- Develop a new brand and identity reflective of Clarkstown’s high-quality HVAC solutions;
- Analyze, negotiate, implement and track marketing initiatives including TV advertising, SEO, print ads, radio, direct mail and social media reviews.
A steep decline in the new construction market necessitated a shift in focus to marketing replacement systems. Clarkstown’s brand perception didn’t match the client’s high quality offering. Additionally, their marketing efforts were hindered by low-quality production and a template website that closely resembled that of their competitors. The site was poorly optimized for industry terms and their service area.
- Complete brand and identity overhaul including logo, mission statement, and custom website.
- Developed mission statement in the form of a customer promise.
- Customized, modern website optimized for industry terms & service area.
- Updated, custom HD TV creative.
- Negotiate better media pricing and maximize use of co-op funds to optimize every cent of their marketing budget.