Salary: Starting at $45,000. Negotiable based on experience
Send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Account Manager serves as a vital link between the agency team and its clients. You’ll be responsible for the effective management and execution of all elements in clients’ marketing programs and must be a quick study learning about clients’ businesses. You must demonstrate a high level of expertise in leveraging the agency’s capabilities and the ability to match client needs to the agency’s resources and experience.The right candidate:
- Serves as an agent and liaison between clients and agency personnel
- Identifies, anticipates and communicates client needs, initiatives, and opportunities
- Contributes strategic recommendations
- Oversees budget management
- Monitors results of advertising initiatives
- Understands the traditional and online media landscape
- Works with and maintains media and production calendars
- Participates in the execution of client advertising programs and campaigns
- Advises the agency media team regarding pending or prospective media needs
- Formats, coordinates and presents client marketing programs, schedules and reports
- Assists in the creative communication process and works closely with the creative team
A generous benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, paid vacation and flex time, a retirement plan, performance-based bonuses, and reimbursement for continuing education.
The minimum workweek is 40 hours, but there’s a lot of flexibility as to when those hours are worked. As long as everything is getting done and running like a well-oiled machine, flex time options are available to you.
MPW Marketing is a flourishing traditional and digital advertising agency based in Clinton, NY.
MPW is in its 12th year and offers a full spectrum of marketing solutions including identity, advertising, design, creative, production, media planning & buying, website development, online marketing, SEO, SEM & PPC, and custom programming to Fortune 500 companies as well as small- to mid-sized local and regional firms.
We are 17 strong and looking to add to our team. We believe in creating a rewarding working environment. We are currently seeking an experienced marketing professional and project manager.
This position offers exceptional growth potential for the right candidate.